How to apply - information in English

We Support

Fritidspuljen supports the inclusion of refugee children in club- and leisure-time activities. Such activities can be anything within the fields of sports, culture or creativity, for example scout groups, swimming lessons, football or arts and crafts. Activities must take place within organized clubs and leisure-time associations.


Who can apply?

Children under the age of 18 whose parents (one or both) are recipients of the integration benefit, and unaccompanied minors can apply for financial support through Fritidspuljen.

How to apply

  1. Contact the club or association that offers the activity in which the child is interested in attending. Make sure there is a spot for the child on the team and inform the instructor that Fritidspuljen will pay for the membership once the application is submitted, processed and approved.
  2. Fill out the online application form with, or on behalf of, the child’s parents or legal guardian. Please be aware that documentation is required. Attach the parents’ latest payment notice to confirm the payment of the integration benefit. For unaccompanied minors, attach the original residence permit issued by the Danish Immigration Service. Once you receive a receipt by e-mail, your application has been submitted. You can expect an answer within 14 business days.
  3. If Fritidspuljen approves your application, you will receive a printed voucher by mail. You have to give the voucher to the instructor in the club the child/youth will be attending. The club must then send an invoice to Fritidspulsen's e-mail before the expiration date of the certificate, after which the Fritidspuljen will pay the quota.


Please be aware that…

  • The voucher is only valid for 3 months, and must be redeemed before its expiration
  • If you lose your voucher, you will NOT receive a new voucher
  • Fritidspuljen only support with up to 1.000 DKK per year to pay club membership fees
  • If the child wants to continue his/her leisure-time activity after a year you have to send a new application
  • The voucher can only be used for one activity
  • If you apply for more than one child, you have to fill out individual application for each child
  • Fritidspuljen only pays invoices from clubs or associations, and under no circumstances reimburses individual expenses


Any questions?

Feel free to contact Fritidspuljen at or call +45 26 11 06 22.